ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Strix 4GB Card
Potentially the best GTX 970 out there - 9.9/10 Review from TechPowerUp!
ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 with factory-overclocked core delivers cool and silent gaming experiences
- 1253 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience.
- DirectCU II with 0dB fan technology lets you enjoy light games in complete silence, and hardcore gaming 30% cooler with 3X-quieter performance!
- DIGI+ VRM with 6-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- GPU Tweak Streaming share on-screen action in real time so others can watch live as games are played.
Taken from the ancient Roman and Greek word for owl, Strix means the keenest hearing and sharpest eyesight. Strix means feeling your environment so that you detect and react to the slightest movement. Strix means survival on the very edge of instinct. Strix is in your blood, as it is in ours.
ASUS Strix GTX 970 gaming graphics card is factory-overclocked at 1253 MHz and packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II to deliver cooler, quieter, and faster performance for incredible action gaming experiences. Strix GTX 970 also features 0dB fan technology to let gamers enjoy total silence during light gameplay as well as Blu-ray movie playback free from distracting background noise. Strix GTX 970 features exclusive ASUS DIGI+ VRM with 6-phase Super Alloy Power components for enhanced durability and cooling, and GPU Tweak for overclocking and online streaming.
DirectCU II with 0dB Fan Technology
30% cooler. Silent gaming.
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology outperforms reference designs with an exclusive 10mm heatpipe that transports 40% more heat away from the GPU — a first for the industry! The design also includes 220%-larger heat-dissipation: this means performance that's 30% and three-times (3X) quieter than reference for ultra-stable hardcore gaming with very low noise. And Strix ups the ante still further with 0dB fan technology that lets you enjoy games like League of Legends® and StarCraft® in complete silence — because the fan stops completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level.
- performance vary from system configuration and usage
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 6-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
GPU Tweak with Streaming
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
GPU Boost Clock : 1253 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1114 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
7010 MHz ( GDDR5 )
- Memory Interface
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Consumption
up to 225W1 additional 8 pin PCIe power required
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
5.5 " x 11 " x 1.57 " Inch
14 x 28 x4 Centimeter
• To have the best cooling performance, ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
• Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
• UEFI BIOS support