NOT IN LOSE PACKAGE
- Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input
- The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
- Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz, 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel), 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
- Powered from Mini Display Port source.
- Input Signal:Mini Display Port 1.1a
- Output Video:HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
- Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Connector:DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15Pin
- Vertical Frequency Range:50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth:2.25Gbps/225MHz
- External Power Supply:No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max):700mW
- The Length of the cable:28cm
- Please make sure that your Mac has mini DP port or Thunderbolt port.
- Only one of the 3 outputs can be used at a time, you cannot use all of them simultaneously.
How to use :
You can go into “System Preferences” > “Display“. You’ll be able to see 2 display preferences dialog, one for your prime MacBook display and one for the external monitor. You can use the settings in dialogs to adjust the screen resolution, color intensity, and if you have a monitor that can be swiveled (rotated), you can tell Mac OSX to rotate the display to a certain angle for that particular display
Package Included :
- 1 x Mini DP to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter
Compatible with: MacBook Air 11'', MacBook Air 13'', MacBook Pro 13'', MacBook Pro 13'' with Retina Display, MacBook Pro 15'', Mac Mini, iMac(with Mini Displayport connector or Thunderbolt port), Lenovo ThinkPad Series(X1, X230, X230i, X230t, X230s, S430, S230u, T430, T430u, T430s, T530, T530i, L430, L530, W530), Dell xps14z / xps15 / xps 15z / xps17, Surface pro, other devices with Mini Displayports interface.